Fire officials in Redwood City are investigating a one-alarm fire that damaged a home Sunday morning, a dispatcher said.
Firefighters responded to reports of a vehicle and structure fire at a home in the 2200 block of Spring Street at about 6:50 a.m., the dispatcher said.
No one was injured, and the fire was quickly brought under control, the dispatcher said.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
Copyright © 2013 by Bay City News, Inc. - Republication, rebroadcast or any other reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
Did you see the home or vehicle on fire this morning? Tell us in the comments below.
Also on RedwoodCity-Woodside Patch:
- Congress to Postal Service: You Can't Cancel Saturday Delivery
- More Than 200 Tickets Given to Distracted Redwood City Drivers Wednesday
- Details Emerge of How Man Conned Local Elderly Out of Thousands
- Design for New Apartments at Old Mel's Bowl Site Revealed
- Redwood City Real Estate: SOLD
Stay informed on the latest crime, news and events in your local neighborhood - follow Patch!
Sign up for Redwood City-Woodside Patch’s daily newsletter
"Like” us on Facebook
"Follow” us on Twitter
Want to share your opinions with the communities of Redwood City and Woodside? Start your own blog here.