Drag box to select area
The Redwood Chapel was initially founded in 1886 and was moved to the current location on Woodside Road in 1949. It offers funeral, cemetary and cremation services for all faiths in the local community. A member of the Dignity Memorial network, it offers high-quality and caring service.
847 Woodside Rd, Redwood City, CA 94061
- Hours: 24-hour phone service, 1-800-344-6489
- Accessible: yes