Overthrowing an incumbent is difficult in an election, especially when you spend only $54 on a campaign—for business cards.
But sergeant has researched the issues and has very specific goals for the city.
Questions for Paul McCarthy:
- Why did you decide to run for city council?
- When you found out the four incumbents were running again, did this affect your decision?
- What would be your main focus areas?
- Why have you spent almost $0 on your campaign?
- How would you get more businesses downtown?