As chair of the San Mateo County Economic Development Association and past board member of Casa de Redwood living center, Councilmember has worn many hats.
In her past two terms, Foust said she has always been mindful of following the rules issued by the California Fair Political Practices Commission.
Questions for Rosanne Foust:
- How did you get involved in the city council?
- What are your top priorities for your next term?
- How do you envision Redwood City in the next four years?
- What have been your proudest accomplishments in your last two terms?
- How do you avoid conflict of interest situations as a councilmember, like in the Cargill/SAMCEDA situation?