Get to know the city council candidates as Patch runs "A Day in the Life of..." series on each of them: , , Paul McCarthy, Rosanne Foust, and Barbara Pierce.
You’ve seen him in discussing in the Friendly Acres neighborhood and along the Middlefield and Woodside corridors. But just who is he as a Redwood City resident?
He’s a father, an active visitor of and an eager anticipant of the . Watch the video to find out more.
Questions for Ian Bain:
- What is your day job?
- How do you manage your time?
- Where are places that you like to take your kids to?
- What are some of your favorite places to eat downtown?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your education background?
- Where did you grow up?
- Why did you decide to settle in Redwood City?
- How is Redwood City different from Palo Alto?
- What is one thing most residents don’t know about you?