* Friday, March 1, 6:27 p.m. - ID Theft/Stolen Funds: The Woodside victim, who lives in the 3000 block of Tripp Road, stated that three unauthorized transfers had been made from his Charles Schwab account. He stated that the transfers were in the amounts of $45,000, $30,000 and $150,000. The victim stated he went through his personal e-mail account and found unauthorized e-mails in his name. The emails were addressed to his financial planner, requesting the money transfers. The victim has already contacted the security division of Charles Schwab and was advised to file a report with his local police agency.
Tuesday, Feb. 26, 11:50 a.m. - Theft: The Sheriff's Office received a report that both the U.S. flag and California flag had been stolen off the flagpoles in front of Woodside Town Hall. The flags are estimated to have a total value of $86. The Town has no idea who could have stolen the flags. Report taken.
Tuesday, Feb. 26, 12:50 p.m. - Possession/Under the Influence: Occurred at the Woodside Park and Ride at the corner of Highwa 280 and Woodside Road. A Menlo Park man was arrested for being in possession of a controlled substance and being under the influence of a controlled substance. He was arrested and transported to County Jail.
Thursday, Feb. 28, 8:20 p.m. - Warrant Served: Occurred in the 3000 block of Woodside Road. A person from Half Moon Bay was arrested on an outstanding warrant in the amount of $10,000. The person was also found to be in possession of a glass pipe that was recently used to smoke crack cocaine. The person was arrested and booked into Maguire Correctional Facility.
Tuesday, March 5, 2:49 p.m. - Residential Burglary: Occurred in the 2000 block of Stockbridge Avenue. An unknown suspect or suspects gained entry into the residence by kicking the front door in. Electronics, jewelry and cash were stolen. Estimated loss is around $4,500. Report taken.
Also on RedwoodCity-Woodside Patch:
- Chilling Details of Death Threats Against Local Senator Revealed
- Blotter: Suspects Caught on Video Dumping Mattresses in Driveway
- New Study: Average Local Apartment Unaffordable for 57% of Renters
- Woodside Offered $11.65 Million to Change Name to 'SugarDaddie.com'
Stay informed on the latest news and events in your local neighborhood - follow Patch!
Sign up for Redwood City-Woodside Patch’s daily newsletter
"Like” us on Facebook
"Follow” us on Twitter
Want to share your opinions with the communities of Redwood City and Woodside? Start your own blog here.