Patch feels very honored and lucky to have you all as readers - and we're committed to bringing you the best in hyperlocal community-minded content.
So, we want to know - what would you like to see more of in 2013?
Is it more...
- Local government and politics, such as coverage of the City Council, Planning Commission, and the like?
- Business content, such as new businesses coming to town, why certain businesses are closing, and what it all means for the local economy and real estate?
- Schools news?
- Local arts and entertainment, such as the best local events going on around town?
- More crime coverage, such as local crime trends, police blotters and the like?
- Or, more coverage of a particular issue in town, such as Pete's Harbor, traffic/congestion, or another?
Tell us what you want to see most on Patch in 2013 in the comments below.
DID YOU READ our look back at the top 10 most-read stories from Redwood City and Woodside last week? If not, check it out here.
Keep up with the latest news from your local community - follow Patch!
Sign up for Redwood City-Woodside Patch’s daily newsletter
"Like” us on Facebook
"Follow” us on Twitter
Want to share your opinions with the communities of Redwood City and Woodside? Start your own blog here.