Trying to identify the best burrito would be like trying to get people to agree on the best work of fine art. It’s hard enough to define what should go into one, let alone get a group aligned on the most important criteria to define the best.
But, whether you prefer pinto or black beans, carnitas or al pastor; whether it’s a fine tortilla you’ve got a taste for, or the hottest salsa you seek, the Peninsula features a number of delicious burrito establishments.
Patch Picks: The Best Burritos in Town
- 3205 Oak Knoll Dr., Redwood City
- Mi Ranchito Taqueria 660 Laurel St., San Carlos
- 1081 El Camino Real, Menlo Park
- 3018 Middlefield Rd., Redwood City
- 46 5th Ave., Redwood City
- 1305 Willow Road, Menlo Park
- 120 Harbor Blvd., Belmont
- 1147 San Carlos Ave., San Carlos