WIth not a cloud in the sky, 22 artists displayed their pieces in Friday evening ath this year's first . The sunlight sparkled off the glasswork, the crystal beading and provided the perfect lighting for viewers to peruse paintings.
Local artists as well as ones from around the state flock to Redwood City to showcase their craft, according to co-organizer Beth Mostovoy.
Other Art on the Square events are taking place on:
- Jewelry on the Square! Friday July 8, 5-8:30pm with Music on the Square
- Fri July 22, 5-8:30pm with Music on the Square
- Sat July 23, 11am-8pm with the PAL Blues Festival
- Fri Aug 26, 5-8:30pm with Music on the Square
- Fri Sept 23, 5-8:30pm with Music on the Square
- Sat Sept 24, noon-8pm with the Redwood City Salsa Festival