Is your dog cute enough for Patch stardom?
Today kicks off Redwood City-Woodside Patch's new contest, "Who Has the Cutest Dog in Redwood City & Woodside?"
Upload a photo of your four-legged best friend to this article, and in the caption be sure to add your name and your dog's name.
Then, readers are invited to vote for the dog they think is the cutest in the comment section below.
What does the winner get? First place gets a $25 gift certificate to the local pet store or service of your choice. Redwood City is home to several great businesses, such as San Mateo Pet Supply, Mimi's Pet Grooming, Pet Food Express, A+ Pet Grooming, Francy's Pet Grooming, and more.
Second place gets a reusable canvas Patch tote bag!
BE SURE TO DIRECT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY to this article so they can vote for your dog, or enter their own!
OFFICIAL RULES, DEADLINES & INSTRUCTIONS:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- To enter, click on "Upload Photos and Videos" above and add a photo of the dog you wish to enter. Be sure to include your name and your dog's name in the photo's caption so people can vote for you.
- All entries must be received and votes must be logged by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 10.
- You may enter each dog only once. If you have more than one dog you wish to enter, you may enter each dog once.
- Readers who wish to vote for their favorite dog should leave a comment in the comments section of this article naming the dog they wish to vote for. The winner will be determined by which dog receives the most votes. If there is a tie, the editor of Redwood City-Woodside Patch will determine the winner.
- The owner of the winning dog will receive a $25 gift card to the local pet store or service of their choice, and a Patch water bottle. The owner of the runner-up dog will receive a Patch canvas tote bag.
- See the complete Official Rules in the downloadable PDF document attached to this article, above.
Photo entries and voting in the comments section will be open through 5 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 10, and the winner will be announced bright and early Thursday morning, Oct. 11!
(Although, here's a tip - upload your photo as soon as possible so you have the most time to receive votes by readers!)
Let the cuteness begin!
Want to receive the latest updates on the contest? Follow us, and sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox!
Want to share your opinions with the communities of Redwood City and Woodside? Start your own blog here.