This home at 700 Kings Mountain Road in Woodside is apparently having a bit of trouble selling. It's been on the market for more than 560 days.
One can't help but wonder if the $39.5-million price tag has anything to do with it.
Yes, that's right, you're eyes aren't playing tricks on you - the current asking price for this 14,000-square-foot house, on a four-acre lot, is $39.5 million. And that's the reduced price.
If you're in the market for a new home in the Redwood City/Woodside area, but can't quite afford to pay $39.5 million, don't worry - our partners over at AOL Real Estate say there are at least 110 homes currently on the market in the area.
Here are a few that are having Open Houses this weekend. Happy house hunting!
- 917 Glennan Dr., Redwood City - 3 beds, 2 bath / 1,300 sq. ft. / $749,000 / Open House this Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 27-28, 1-4 p.m.
- 1131 Westwood St., Redwood City - 3 beds, 2 bath / 2,180 sq. ft. / $1,049,000 / Open House this Sunday, Oct. 28, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- 20 Tripp Court, Woodside - 3 beds, 2 bath / 2,290 sq. ft. / $2,398,000 / Open House this Sunday, Oct. 28, 1-4 p.m.
- 735 Portwalk Place, Redwood City - 2 beds, 2 bath / 850 sq. ft. (townhouse) / $468,000 / Open House this Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 27-28, 2-4 p.m.
- 3 Yanez Court, Redwood City - 4 beds, 5 bath / 3,380 sq. ft. / $1,768,000 / Open House this Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 27-28, 1-4 p.m.
Keep up with real estate in Redwood City and Woodside - follow Patch!
Sign up for Redwood City-Woodside Patch’s daily newsletter
"Like” us on Facebook
"Follow” us on Twitter
Want to share your opinions with the communities of Redwood City and Woodside? Start your own blog here.